Affected by the epidemic, international flights have been severely delayed. On this basis, it is estimated that the time to reach each country will be extended by 1-2 weeks
Samaye provides fast and efficient parts delivery services for global customers. We provide all orders to our customers with free shipping and shipping by economical air mail transportation supply (10-30days) like USPS, FedEx, UPS, SF Express, and DHL.
Delivery time and cost, Free shipping on order over $99
The United States Mainland 1) Free shipping: Shipping cost: 0 USD——(12-15 working days)
2) Standard shipping: Shipping cost: 7.99 USD——(12-15 working days)
3) Express shipping: Shipping cost: 18.99 USD——(5-8 working days)
4) VIP shipping: Shipping cost: 30 USD——(3-5 working days)
The United States Overseas 1) The US overseas shipping: Shipping cost: 30 USD——(12-15 working days)
Canada/Europe/Oceania 1) Free shipping: Shipping cost: 0 USD——(10-20 working days)
2) Standard shipping: Shipping cost: 9.99 USD——(10-20 working days)
1) Free shipping: Shipping cost: 0 USD——(15-25 working days)
2) Standard shipping: Shipping cost: 10.99 USD——(15-25 working days)
Buy any product from our website, you can enjoy a 30 days free return service. Up to 7-15 working days worldwide (depending on your location).
(Note: The delivery time is calculated from when the goods are shipped from the warehouse.)
We will make every effort to ensure that you receive the package in time, but we are not responsible for the service transit time, which is determined by the carrier, excluding weekends and holidays, and may vary depending on the origin and destination of the package, especially during peak periods Expect. . We are not responsible for delivery delays due to weather, insufficient address information, holidays, carrier complications or customs delays.
Customs clearance and import duties
Samaye does not add any taxes, value-added tax, or other hidden fees. The total order amount you see on the checkout page (ie, product subtotal + shipping) is the amount you paid us. However, for international shipments, the recipient is responsible for all customs fees in his/her country/region. Sometimes products of a certain value, or in certain categories, are not taxed.
Import duties and value-added tax may or may not be levied and will only be determined when the goods pass through the customs of your country/region. Please check the import policy of your country/region to understand your responsibilities.
All duties and taxes collected are borne by you (the buyer) and should be paid directly to the buyer’s government or courier company when the goods are delivered.
Samaye is not responsible for any shipping or customs delays, as this is beyond our control.
But if the goods sold are detained by the customs for any reason, we promise:
· If the customs destroy your goods, you (the buyer) and I (the seller) will bear half of the loss.
· If the goods are returned to us from customs for some reason, we will confirm how to deal with the problem. We can reschedule the shipping or refund to your Paypal account for you. Comment
* Please note that due to international logistics policies, sometimes shipping to remote destinations requires more time and additional costs. This additional delivery fee is required by the logistics company and must be borne by the consignee.
We are not responsible for the fact that the client does not provide enough information when it fails to deliver the command.
Frequently asked questions about shipping and delivery
Q: Do you deliver to a post office box address?
A: Currently our shipping partners cannot ship to post office boxes or APO/FPO military addresses. If you provide a post office box or APO/FPO military address, it will delay the delivery of your items.
Q: How do I know where my package has arrived?
A: After we ship, we will send you a tracking number via email so you can check the status of the order.
Q: Can I change my address?
Answer: If your order has not been shipped, we can help you change the address. But we regret to tell you that when the order is already on its way to the destination, it will be of no use. In this case, you may need to contact your local logistics company and find a solution.